This weeks topic for TTT was so fun! We are sharing book titles that would make great band names. The following are only a short list of titles that I thought suiting. I didn’t even go through my TBR lists. Hopefully we will re-visit this topic again in the future.
1. One for the Money (By Janet Evanovich) I think this would be a great name for a classic rock band.
2. The Lightkeeper’s Daughters ( By Jean E. Pendziwol) I picture this to be the name of a Celtic group of sisters with fiddles and mandolins.
3. Saltwater Joys (By Wayne Chaulk) This is actually the title of a song, written and performed by the author, but was turned into a children’s book. However I think it will also make for a great name for a traditional Newfoundland style band.
4. Serious Moonlight (By Jenn Bennett) would have made for a great 80’s soft rock band name.
5. Submerged (Alaskan Courage, 1 by Dani Pettrey) Submerged could be a great name for an angsty punk-rock band. Even the series title Alaskan Courage would make for a good band name.
6. Appalachian Serenade (By Sarah Loudin Thomas) would make for a great Bluegrass band name.
7. The Obituary Society (By Jessica L. Randall) is another great idea for an angsty punk-rock band.
8. Reconstructing Amelia (By Kimberly McCreight) I imagine this band being a girl rock/pop group.
9. Astor Place Vintage (By Stephanie Lehmann) could be a name for an indie band.
10. Last Chance for Paris (By Sylvia McNicoll) could be a pop duo.