From February 10 until the 16, I participated in the Contemporary-a-thon. This is the first time I participated in this read-a-thon and quite enjoyed connecting with the other participants. I even found several new bloggers to follow. My overall goal was to complete at least 1 book during the week long event. I picked 3 books to chose from. My TBR included:
Unfortunately I decided to DNF Tinaca Jones and Crashing the A List, as I couldn’t get into their plots. So I decided to pick up:
Books Completed: 1
I completed The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary during the read-a-thon and I also made great progress on Snowfall and Secrets by Kimberly Loth.
1. Read a contemporary book with green on the cover. (See plant and green door)
2. Read a contemporary book from a new to you author.
3. Read a diverse contemporary. (Although we don’t learn exactly what background Leon is, it is mentioned that he is multicultural.)
6. Read a contemporary with an illustrated cover.
7. Read a contemporary that is beloved by a member of the book community. (Beloved by Heather: Bookables.)
I am looking forward to participating in the Contemporary-a-thon, again next year.
Did you do this read-a-thon? If so how did you do?