Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today I will share with you some books that I liked, but can’t remember much about. Perhaps its time for some re-reads..
1. The Hidden Life (Amish Quilt, #2) by Adina Senft
2. Appalachian Serenade (Appalachian Blessings 0.5) by Sarah Loudin Thomas
3. The Queen (The Selection, 0.4) by Kiera Cass
4. Breaking the Story (Scottie’s Adventures, #1) by Ashley Farley
5. Until We Reach Home by Lynn Austin
6. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
7. My Canary Yellow Star by Eva Wiseman
8. The Castle in the Attic (The Castle in the Attic,#1) by Elizabeth Winthrop
9. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Really Liked, but Can’t Remember Much About”
I reread The Selection series last year and I was really surprised at how much I had forgotten! It was fun to reread, though!
I’m hoping to re-read it this year sometime, as a refresher before I continue the series.