Today I would like to share the books I have accumulated over the past couple of months.
- Death of a Rhinestone Cowboy by Jenna Brown
(Source: Goodreads Giveaway).
- The Sentimental Journey Romance Collection: 9 Love Stories From the Memorable 1940’s by Cathy Marie et. al.
(Source: This book was given to my as a gift from my mom.)
- Nursing a Grudge: A Maternal Instincts Mystery (Maternal Instincts Mystery, #4) by Diana Orgain
- Murder on the SS Rosa (Ginger Gold, #1) by Lee Strauss
- Newfie, Come Home! by David Belisle
(Source: Sent for review from author)
- The Fire by the Night by Teresa Messineo
(Source: Sent for review by the publisher via TLC Book Tours)
Have any of these titles caught your eye? I’d love to hear from you so leave me a message in the comments.
Linking up with Stacking the Shelves