September 1st already! Wow this summer just flew by.
Here are some of my high’s and low’s in August…
- I decided to move on from my first blog Melissa Lee’s Many Reads and create a fresh new start here on WordPress with ML’s Red House Reviews.
- I’m pretty sure my laptop bit the dust. So I’m writing this post on my Dad’s computer, so I apologize for the lack of creativity in this wrap-up. I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that I didn’t lose all my files and photos.
- I had my best reading month so far this year.
- Joined a local Mommy group and have met some wonderful ladies.
- Charles turned 4 months old. He is such a happy baby and loves to babble and laugh.
- Spent most of the month of August nursing a bad back, which is never fun. It is even less fun when you have a little one to care for.
Now lets talk books..
2 of these books were re-reads and the other 2 were for Bout of Books, which I failed miserably.
The Luxe ( Luxe, #1) by Anna Godbersen
Genre: Historical Fiction, YA Lit
The Islands of Doctor Thomas by Franchoise Enguehard
Genre: Canadian Literature
The Hangman (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #6.5) by Louise Penny
Genre: Mystery, Short Story
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by JK Rowling
Genre: Middle Grade, Fantasy
Total Number of Books Read: 4
Total Number of Fiction: 4
Total Number of Non-fiction: 0
Total Books Sent for Review: 0
Total Books Read From My Shelves: 2
Total Library Books Read: 2
Physical Books: 4
Audio Books: 0
Total Books Read in 2017: 19
I hope you all had a wonderful summer and wishing you all the best in September.